This fresh sweet corn dish is the perfect summertime salad. Enjoy on its own or serve as a side dish to grilled chicken or fish. For a more punchy flavour add diced avocado, coriander and a sprinkling of sumac and for the dressing use lime juice instead of vinegar.
- 4 cobs corn
- 1/2 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 small red salad onion
- 1/4 cup Italian flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt + pepper to taste
- Cook corn in large pot of boiling salted water for 4 minutes
- Drain and cool. Cut kernels from cob and transfer to large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss to blend and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.