These all in one breakfast pies are fantastic when you need to feed a crowd. The bacon is crispy, the eggs are creamy and the cherry tomato adds a little pop! We like to serve these with a slice of buttery toasted sourdough.
- 6 bacon rashers
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs parsley
- salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease 4 x 12cm round pie tins and line each with 1 1/2 rashers of bacon.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and creme fraiche. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the egg mixture into the tins. Place 1 cherry tomato and 1 sprig of parsley into each pie dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and the egg filling is just set.