Honey Joys are a childhood favourite! Crunchy, buttery and sweet; these make a great after school snack or a delicious addition to the lunchbox.
- 4 cups cornflakes
- 90g butter, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius. Prepare a 12 hole muffin pan with paper cupcake cases.
- Place cornflakes into a large bowl.
- Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add mixture to the cornflakes and stir to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Stand for 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.