Light and tasty, this easy to make dish uses simple ingredients that pack a punch of flavour. Serve topped with an extra squeeze of lime juice and a dollop of natural yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 brown onion, cut in wedges
- 2 x 400g canned brown lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 200g green beans, halved
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- coriander, for garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened.
- Add curry paste and cook until aromatic.
- Add lentils and vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes to allow sauce to thicken.
- Add beans and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through lime juice.
- Serve topped with an extra squeeze of lime juice, a dollop of sour cream and a sprig of coriander.